Birthday Cocktail Look as seen here
- Lush Emotional Brilliance Face Powder as base
- Lush Charisma dotted under cheekbones & blended as shader
- Lush Feeling Younger blended over cheekbones, above eyebrows & into cupids bow as highlighter
- Benefit 10 bronzer & blush swept up cheekbones (Really sad that this appears to have been discontinued)
- Benefit They’re Real! mascara on upper & lower lashes approximately 4 coats
- The Body Shop Purple Shimmer Cube Palette shaded onto eyelids, socket-line & browbone
- Urban Decay Primer Potion used under eye colour
- Urban Decay Brow Box in Honey Pot for brow definition
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray over finished look
On my nails I used all Nails Inc products Hyde Park Base Coat, the colour was one coat of Hoxton Square followed by one coat of Eaton Mews (neither are currently on Nails Inc site & finished with Albert Bridge Top Coat.
I was at the start of the evening also wearing Illamasqua Growl lipstick applied with a brush in three coats & blotted but it didn’t survive the tapas & cocktails. It would have lasted better if I had slicked it straight on from the bullet & worn it thicker as it lasted ages the first time I wore it!
For my fragrance I chose Penhaligon’s LP No. 9 which I adore as the scent sticks really well on my skin.
- Lace Dress with tutu skirt from ASOS Curve
- Black tights - my favourite are City Queen which I buy for around £4 per pair on eBay as I’ve found no english brands that fit my frame. I am unusual in that whilst I am plus sized I am also tall so clothes need good stretch in both directions!
- Black snakeskin platform stiletto shoes from Evans A/W 2012 range - no longer on sale